'Conversation Skills' Activity Pack
Do your students struggle with basic conversational skills? This pack will help you teach and support your students many important skills needed to engage in successful conversations.
Some of the skills covered: Blurting, Interrupting. Noticing Others, Non-Verbal Communication, Flow of a Conversation, Using Kind Words, Listening and Expected Behaviors.
Included Please Find: 165 Pages:
- Blurting Behavior Sort
- Bridge Statements Activity
- Interrupting Activity
- The Notice Game
- Gestures, Nonverbal ~ I Have/Who Has Game
- A Volley Ball Style Conversation Visual
- Kind Comments or Wobbly Words Activity
- Nonverbal Communication Poster
- Blurt Alert Visuals
- Chit-Chat Cards
- Superhero Themed Conversation Cards
- Listening To Others ~ Task Cards
- Listening To Others ~Poster Set & Activity
- Expected vs. Unexpected Conversation Behaviors ~ PDF
- Expected vs. Unexpected Conversation Behaviors ~ PowerPoint Slide Show
- Questions and Comments Cards
We Also Recommend
Friendship Behaviors Activities | MEGA Bundle | 6 Differentiated Activity Sets
Perspective Taking Photo Activity Cards | Pack 1 |What Are They Thinking? & What Are They Saying?
Social Skills Stories And Activities | Pack 7 | Coping Strategies | For 3rd-5th Grade